Founded in 2009, BSU promotes character development and leadership skills through the game of basketball.
- We have learned and played the game at the highest levels
- We make basketball training accessible to all skill levels
- We have a full-time dedication to the community
- We believe in equal opportunity for all
BSU offers training on weekdays, weekends and camps throughout the school year. Our programs are suitable for athletes of all ages and gender starting at 7 years old.
- Rookie Initiation
- Advance Training
- Team Play
We aim to help young athletes develop confidence, social skills and educate them toward a healthy lifestyle. Our program is elite, however we stress the importance of sportsmanship and fair play.
BSU is the place where children:
- Socialize while learning the sport
- Develop and improve overall basketball skills
- Improve English comprehensive skills
- Work towards a professional career
BSU works with numerous local and international schools in Shanghai to manage basketball operations and team training (CISSA, SISAC, ACAMIS, FOBISIA, SSSA, etc.)
BSU also provides an English and basketball training experience free of charge to the children of the migrant community through the BETTER SHOT program.